Existing logical drive (volume) can be extended to use unallocated space available right after that partition or shrunk to utilize unused space. To resize Logical Drive (Partition):
- In Partition Manager select a Logical Drive (volume) node
- To open the Resize Volume dialog:
- From the toolbar click Resize button or use command Actions > Resize... from main menu
- Right-click the selected item and click Resize... command from the context menu
- Use radio buttons to expand to use maximum space available or shrink to last used cluster. Use custom option to define exact new size of partition.
- Use device control drug'n'release feature to set approximate partition size.